- 15 May 2018: [email protected] (Dublin)
- 24 May 2018: NXT Nordic (Oslo)
- 9 June 2018: MeasureCamp Copenhagen
- 20 September 2018: Advanced GTM Workshop (Hamburg)
- 6-8 November 2018: SMXL Milan
I enjoy presenting at conferences and meetups, and I have a track record of hundreds of talks since 2013, comprising keynotes, conference presentations, workshops, seminars, and public trainings. Audience sizes have varied between 3 and 2,000.
My favorite topics revolve around web analytics development and analytics customization, but I’m more than happy to talk about integrating analytics into organizations, knowledge transfer, improving technical skills, digital marketing, and content creation.
Some of my conference slides can be found at SlideShare.
For a sample, here’s a talk I gave at Reaktor Breakpoint in 2015.
You can contact me at
simo (at) simoahava.com for enquiring about my availability for your event.