- 8 June 2019: MeasureCamp Copenhagen
- 27 September 2019: People That Count, Warsaw
- 30 September 2019: SMX Advanced, Berlin
- 10 October 2019: SearchStars, Malmö
- 6 November 2019: Analytics Summit, Hamburg
I enjoy presenting at conferences and meetups, and I have a track record of hundreds of talks since 2013, comprising keynotes, conference presentations, workshops, seminars, and public trainings. Audience sizes have varied between 3 and 2,000.
My favorite topics revolve around web analytics development and analytics customization, but I’m more than happy to talk about integrating analytics into organizations, knowledge transfer, improving technical skills, digital marketing, and content creation.
Some of my conference slides can be found at SlideShare.
For a sample, here’s a talk I gave at Reaktor Breakpoint in 2015.
You can contact me at
simo (at) simoahava.com for enquiring about my availability for your event.